Pasta with Mushroom Sauce
This one's easy. If you don't like mushrooms, substitute another kind of soup and another kind of dried vegetable. Don't forget the butter, it's the key to the whole thing. Makes 2 fairly large portions.
- 350g dry pasta of your choice
- 1 package knorr mushroom soup
- 50g dried sliced Shitake or Chinese Mushrooms. Whole dried muchrooms also work, but take much longer to rehydrate.
- 1/4c butter
- Boil water (about 1L) and cook the pasta and dried mushrooms together.
- Drain pasta into a 4 cupper. Keep some of the pasta water for the sauce.
- Combine some of the drained past water with the soup mix to make a thick sauce
- Add sauce and butter back into the pasta and stir.