VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow - Fast and Light Easter McBride · Wednesday, October 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Oct. 19th, 7:30 pm
Thinking back to the trips I did this year I was at first dismayed that a clear lack of month (or even week) long adventures might mean I've got nothing to give a slideshow about... but then I realized that just because Nick Matwyuk, Laura Morrison and I did the McBride in ~48 hours doesn't mean we can't give a slideshow about it.
This trip highlighted the fact that the number of photos taken does not scale with the length of the trip - it scales with the terrain traveled. Join us in the clubroom at 7:30pm (note the slightly later time) to take a peak at the backbone of Garibaldi Park - so remote, and yet so close to home. Check out the "external" link above for the trip report.