VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Self-Propelled Toba Inlet Kayak-Mountaineering · Monday, October 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Oct. 18th, 7:00 pm
This summer Eloise Faehndrich, Tobias Faehndrich, Simeon Faehndrich, and Gabriel Robinson-Leith spent a week and a half kayaking up Toba inlet from the Sunshine Coast and hiking to the summit of Mt. Denman. Join us for a night of stories, humour, and friends from the wilderness of BC's West Coast.
See their trip report here for a spoiler, or keep the details a surprise, up to you! The slideshow will take place immediately after Monday's exec meeting on the 18th in Buchanan B213. Depending on people's level of midterm stress, a group of us may head over to Koerner's for a drink afterwards.